Welcome to Al Furqan Welfare Trust iNTERNATIONAL
The Messenger of Allah Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said, ‘The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever.’ - Muslim
Al-Furqan International Welfare Trust is relief and development charity based in pakistan established in 2001. Inspired by the Islamic teachings of empathy, generosity and selflessness, the trust aims to alleviate poverty and suffering across the world.
The rights of those who are neglected and oppressed are fulfilled by providing sustainable development solutions relating to shelter, education, health, and spiritual wellbeing.
- Poor, needy patients are provided complete treatment in private hospitals with our support
- Ptients are treated and provided free medicines daily
- Sadqa/Aqeeqa Bakras are available from this service is distributed in needy people, hospitals, poor students, and poor population.
- Necessities of life are provided to poor and orphan girls for marriage (dowry).
- Packets of food are provided to needy people, madaris, highways and others during Ramzan-ul-Mubarak.
- Joint Qurbani is arranged on Eid-ul-Azha and thousands of kilograms of meat is provided to needy people, hospitals, poor students in madaris, poor population and the needy.
- Course Books are provided to deserving students.
- Monthly ration is provided to low-income households.
- Ghusl of Mayyat (no charge), coffin, burial, Mayyat bus are made available 24 hours.
- Blankets are distributed during winter.
- Providing emergency relief, such as food and medical aid, to victims of conflict and natural disasters.
- Reconstructing and maintaining homes, masjids, and schools.
Establishing medical and rehabilitation clinics, especially for the treatment of women and children.
- Implementing income generation projects to help victims break their dependence on hand-outs.